Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Light it up





My friend PC told me he was messing around with his camera and trying out light graffiti... so i said hey let me try....... and now.... I'm addicted. I did it when everyone was tucked away in their comfy beds... snuck down stairs into the living room...set up the tripod... realized I had a bar left of battery power on the camera and went on a artistic rampage lol Others probably started with a pen light or flash light but me... no... I had to be different....I used a crack lighter... yes a crack lighter... with a 2 inch flame... So brooklyn lol (KIDS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME). And it was glorious. Dangerous you say... well thats my middle name. After a couple of failed attempts of trying to make a Pheonix around me... (phi till I die) I used a flash light and made other patterns... And those came out kinda cool... check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment